Are you a product manager looking to make a difference?
Dataro is an ethically-minded startup with a big vision to change the world through smarter fundraising. As a product-led company, we use AI to help charities raise more money so they can have a bigger impact.
As a Dataro Product Manager you will be directly responsible for building a product that serves this mission
Responsibilities & Duties
- You can wear as many hats as necessary including researcher, designer, hacker, analyst, and therapist.
- Work with Company’s leadership team to plan and execute on key products and solutions
- You might conduct user interviews, dig in the database, wireframe in Miro, mockup in Figma, and dogfood the latest features, all before lunch
- Drive the discovery process to form a deep understanding of our users and to uncover the products and features that will best empower those consumers
- Establish and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations, and communicate progress and decisions effectively
- Prioritize the most important next steps for our product by analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources (user feedback, research, usage data, support requests, etc)
Who you are
- 2+ years of Product Management experience
- Strong analytical skills. You understand the principles of AI and ML and are dangerous with a spreadsheet
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple strategic and tactical projects at once
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS or AI software company
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area
We’re a small team and all of our people actively contribute to our culture by sharing successes, lifting each other up, and putting our users first. We value a diverse workforce and like to have fun together as a team.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA
- Medical/Dental/Optical – 100% coverage
- 401k plan, matched up to 4%
- 4 weeks paid leave (with additional leave if moving house, having a baby or a new pet)
- Paid Volunteering Leave to give back to the causes that matter to you
- Professional development and home office budget to keep you learning and comfortable