Are you looking to use your coding skills for social good?
Do you thrive in a supportive team that values good work and wants to make a difference?
Dataro is an ethically-minded ‘Data Science-as-a-Service’ startup that uses machine learning to help hundreds of not-for-profit organisations run more successful fundraising campaigns.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Develop amazing new features for a web application used by 100s of organisations.
On The First Day, We’ll Expect You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Familiarity with modern frontend frameworks, especially ReactJS.
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Knowledge of serverless architecture (AWS Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway).
- Proficiency in SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
It’s Great, But Not Required, If You Have Experience With
- The fundraising and non-profit sector
- Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with containerization and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of front-end libraries like React-Query and React-Hook-Form.
We are based in Surry Hills and have flexible WFH arrangements. We value a diverse workforce.
How to apply?
Create a 1-minute video of you explaining why you want to work at Dataro, what makes you a good engineer and what sets you apart from other candidates. Send the video and your CV to email@example.com