Are you a fundraiser with a passion for data and looking for a meaningful change?
Dataro is an ethically-minded tech startup with a big vision to change the world through smarter fundraising. As a product-led company, we provide fundraisers with tech solutions to help them raise more money and deliver better returns for their fundraising activities.
As a Dataro Customer Success Manager you will be a champion for Dataro’s customers and their causes, helping them raise more money and have more impact with our products.
So if you love to make a difference and help others be successful we would love to hear from you. You’ll be a keen learner and bring loads of energy, initiative and a passion for pursuing a vision.
Responsibilities & Duties
– Account management of key strategic customers
– Identify and monitor key customer health indicators, usage data, renewal dates and growth opportunities
– Working with customers and project team members, including the Dataro technical team, to ensure deliverables are on time
– Onboarding and training new Dataro customers
– Managing customer subscription renewals
– Working with the sales team to develop customer references and case studies
– Helping improve our customer success processes and documentation
– Maintaining a deep understanding of Dataro products and the fundraising industry to speak with customers about their specific business needs
– Gathering and analysing data to identify trends across customers, to identify training and value-driving opportunities, as well as retention risks
– Regular reporting to and planning with the customer success team and leadership on delivery, customer engagement/satisfaction, budgets, and capacity
– Supporting marketing – jump into other parts of the business by helping with marketing efforts, customer case studies, etc.
Competencies and professional traits
– Strong organisational and time management skills
– Charity fundraising experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continual improvement
We’re a small team and all of our people actively contribute to our culture by sharing successes, lifting each other up, and putting our users first. We value a diverse workforce and like to have fun together as a team.