Do you want to use your sales skills for good? Come and help Dataro change the world by getting our cutting-edge technology into the hands of the world’s most important causes. We’re an ethically-minded, VC-backed startup with big growth plans that uses machine learning to help not-for-profits run better fundraising campaigns.
Get in on the ground floor with a scaling company doing work that actually matters. As an Account Executive at Dataro you will play a key role in our growth plans as the first team members on the ground in the United Kingdom, working directly with the co-founder. To be successful in this role, you’ll be highly organised, a great communicator, and genuinely care about helping charities maximise their impact with better technology.
VC-backed SaaS company providing AI-driven solutions to not-for-profits
- Remote working
- Career advancement for high performers
- Achieve revenue-based targets selling Dataro products to not-for-profits that really need them to help hit our growth goals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Actively managing leads and sales across all channels in your territory
- Run client and prospect demos and presentations
- Prepare business cases for potential clients
- Work with senior management to develop new sales opportunities
- Maintain a CRM leads pipeline and database (Hubspot)
- Forecasting + achieving weekly activity goals
- Stay up to date with trends in fundraising, fundraising tech, and our solutions
- Make sure all sales-related activities reflect our mission and standards
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant university-level qualifications
- 5+ years of sales experience with a history of exceeding targets
- Experience selling to charities and other not-for profits
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Hubspot
- Detailed knowledge of the fundraising sector in the UK
We value a diverse workforce and offer flexible working hours.