- This event has passed.
Dataro AI in Fundraising User Group – UK Launch
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0
Welcome to the new AI in Fundraising UK & EU User Group – Product Launch Edition!
We’re extremely excited to launch this new group for everyone who cares about using technology to make the world a better place. If you want to be at the cutting edge of fundraising, this is the group for you.
And we’re going to launch with a bang by diving into one of biggest challenges and frustrations our customers face – broken reporting. We’ve surveyed dozens of fundraisers and are excited to showcase our new tool: Fundraising Intelligence. It’s the smarter business intelligence solution, built by and for fundraisers. In this session, we will:
- Share the results of our research into fundraising reports and why they’re broken
- Demo Fundraising Intelligence, including all the reports you actually need to grow your fundraising and answer specific questions
- See how LIVE industry benchmarks can be overlaid to compare your charity to your peers
If you need better fundraising reports, have had to learn reporting on the job, want to be empowered with smarter, faster reports, or want to be free from creating ad-hoc reports for your team, you’re going to love this session.
About the AI in Fundraising Group
In these regular meetings you can:
- Get to know other people at the cutting edge of fundraising tech
- Find out what sort of data-led techniques have worked – and what hasn’t worked – with case studies and guest presenters
- Find out about new features and tech with product demonstrations
- Have your say in shaping what tools Dataro builds next
- Most importantly you can connect with likeminded people who believe in using technology to make a difference in the world
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.