Are you looking to use your data skills for social good?
Dataro is an ethically-minded ‘Data Science-as-a-Service’ startup that uses machine learning to help not-for-profits run more successful fundraising campaigns.
Machine Learning is our core technology, not a buzzword dreamed up by marketing. Everything you do to improve our models has a direct impact on causes that matter in the real world.
We’re looking for seriously talented people who want to work on the cutting edge of technology and have an outsized impact on the world.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Train, debug, deploy and monitor production ML models for hundreds of different organisations.
- Work with rich, complex datasets across 100s of millions of rows of data to develop new predictive features for NFP-specific outcomes.
- Run experiments to suggest improvements in our machine learning pipeline.
- Investigate issues with and help to improve our data transformation pipelines.
- Work side-by-side with experienced data scientists and data engineers.
On The First Day, We’ll Expect You To Have
- Experience with real-world machine learning including deployment and monitoring.
- Strong Python (Pandas + SKLearn) skills.
- Experience with SQL Databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
It’s Great, But Not Required, If You Have Experience With
- The fundraising and non-profit sector.
- AWS (EC2, Batch, Lambda, S3).
- GIt, CI/CD pipelines.
We are based in Surry Hills and have flexible WFH arrangements. We value a diverse workforce.
How to apply?
Create a 1-minute video of you explaining why you want to work at Dataro, what makes you a good with engineer and what sets you apart from other candidates. Send the video and your CV to email@example.com