Dataro is an ethically-minded, VC-backed tech startup with a big vision to change the world through smarter fundraising practices using AI and Business Intelligence. As a product-led company, we provide fundraising technology solutions like machine learning, generative AI and data analytics that help nonprofits raise more money and deliver better returns from their fundraising efforts.
As a Senior Business Development Manager at Dataro you will play a key role in our growth plans by finding and engaging with potential nonprofit customers and moving them forward in the sales process. You’ll be a champion for nonprofits and their causes, helping them raise more money and have more impact with our products.
If you like to make a difference and help others be successful, we would love to hear from you. You’ll be an experienced sales professional, a keen learner and bring loads of energy, initiative and a passion for pursuing a vision.
– VC-backed SaaS company providing AI and BIi solutions to nonprofits
– Sydney-based with remote working available
– Career advancement for high-performing individuals
Objectives of this Role
– Generate inbound and outbound sales to achieve quarterly targets
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
– Generate new sales opportunities using calling, emails, Linkedin and other channels
– Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
– Delivering prospect demos and presentations
– Preparing business cases for prospects
– Manage a CRM pipeline of interested leads via Hubspot
– Forecasting and achieving weekly activity goals
– Attending in-person events, conferences and online webinars, and delivering the occasional webinar
– Staying up to date with trends in fundraising, fundraising technology and Dataro’s product solutions
– Making sure all sales-related activities reflect our mission and standards
Required Skills and Qualifications
– Relevant university-level qualifications
– 3+ years of SaaS sales experience or nonprofit experience with a history of exceeding lead targets
– Exceptional communication skills (via phone, email, presentations)
– Experience in fundraising within the nonprofit
– 1+ years of sales / account management to charities
– A strong network within the nonprofit sector
We value a diverse workforce and offer flexible working. We’re a small team and all of our people actively contribute to our culture by sharing successes, lifting each other up and putting our users first.