Do you want to use your sales skills for good? Come and help Dataro change the world by getting our cutting-edge technology into the hands of the world’s most important causes. We’re an ethically-minded, VC-backed startup with big growth plans that uses machine learning to help not-for-profits run better fundraising campaigns.
Get in on the ground floor with a scaling company doing work that actually matters. As our Sales Operations Manager, you will support our sales team as we manage incredible growth and new vertical expansion. You will be working alongside the COO and cofounder to drive operational excellence in our sales and marketing teams.
- Developing and implementing sales processes for sales teams, specialists and other representatives
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the sales organisation that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Hubspot
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimisation, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Demonstrated progressive relevant experience and an understanding of sales operations
- Strong analytical skills
- SaaS and B2B experience preferred
- Experience with Hubspot preferred
- Proficiency with Hubspot
- Knowledge of the nonprofit space
This role will be remote, and based in the UK
There are many benefits to working at Dataro, including, in addition to competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more.