Do you want to use your sales skills for good? Come and help Dataro change the world by getting our cutting-edge technology into the hands of the world’s most important causes. We’re an ethically-minded, VC-backed startup with big growth plans that uses machine learning to help not-for-profits run better fundraising campaigns.
Get in on the ground floor with a scaling company doing work that actually matters. As our Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with product management, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to bring new products and features to market. We’re looking for a strategic, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team. You will also be working directly alongside the CEO and cofounder.
VC-backed SaaS company providing AI-driven solutions to not-for-profits
- Remote working
- Career advancement for high performers
What you will do
- Oversee the launch of new products and features by collaborating with product management, marketing, and sales
- Refine Dataro’s brand and positioning based on a deep understanding of our customers, market trends, and our product
- Create compelling positioning and collateral that showcases the value of our products
- Build out market, customer success, and sales needs to help inform and develop the product roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and keep a pulse on the competitive landscape to inform our go-to-market strategy
- Own marketing campaigns that will generate leads for our sales team.
- Build and scale repeatable programs and processes that support the growing team
- 4+ years of relevant work experience (marketing, product, sales), including 1+ years of B2B product marketing experience
- Incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and campaigns and own them from start to finish
- Have experience marketing a product to product management, marketing, engineering or analytics teams
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Have exceptional written, communication, and speaking skills
- Thrive in cross-functional environments and can effectively collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
- Proficiency with Hubspot
- Knowledge of the nonprofit space
This role will be remote, and based in the USA
There are many benefits to working at Dataro, including, in addition to competitive pay, generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more.