Are you looking to use your customer success skills for good? Or are you a fundraiser looking for a meaningful change? Dataro is an ethically-minded startup with big growth plans that uses machine learning to help not-for-profits run better fundraising campaigns.
As a customer success specialist, you will be a champion for our customers and their causes, helping them to achieve the best results with Dataro’s products and raise more money. We want someone who wants to make a difference, is a keen learner and brings energy, initiative and a passion for pursuing a vision.
You should apply if you’re strong in
- Charity fundraising – deep knowledge of appeals, regular giving, mid-level giving & philanthropy, all the areas where Dataro helps our customers
- Account management – working with your customers to understand their pain points and collaborating on practical solutions to achieve amazing result
Responsibilities & Duties
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity and highlighting best practices
- Working with customers and project team members, including the Dataro technical team, to ensure deliverables are on time
- Onboarding and training new Dataro customers
- Managing customer subscription renewals
- Working with the sales team to develop customer references and case studies
- Helping improve our customer success processes and documentation
- Maintaining a deep understanding of Dataro products and the fundraising industry to speak with customers about their specific business needs.
- Gathering and analysing data to identify trends across customers, to identify training and value-driving opportunities, as well as retention risks.
- Regular reporting to and planning with the customer success team on delivery, customer engagement/satisfaction, budgets, and capacity
- Supporting marketing – jump into other parts of the business by helping with marketing efforts, customer case studies, etc.
Competencies and professional traits
- Drive and enthusiasm: must be reliable, motivated and passionate about your work
- Self starter – must be able to hit the ground running
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical approach to problem solving
On The First Day, We’ll Expect You To Have
- Relevant university qualifications
- 3+ years prior experience in a similar role or fundraising role
- Extensive fundraising experience
- Passion for the not-for-profit sector and our mission
We are based in Surry Hills and have flexible working arrangements. We value a diverse workforce.